EIP.OBJECTLIST provides information about objects that are available for dynamic mapping over the EtherNet/IP fieldbus. For each object, the following information is provided:
- Object name
- Data type (Integer, Float, Position, Velocity, Acceleration, Varies, None)
- Data size (1 Byte Command, 1 Byte, 2 Byte, 4 Byte, 8 Byte)
- Data access (ReadOnly, WriteOnly, ReadWrite)
- User value in internal drive units
- User units corresponding to user value
- Fieldbus value in fieldbus units
If EIP.OBJECTLIST is issued with no arguments, the full array of objects is provided, one object per line, with an array index appearing at the beginning of each line. The objects are grouped by address ranges, and there may be a gap of index values between ranges. Within a range, all index values appear. Only index values corresponding to eligible objects display information. Other lines are left blank.
If EIP.OBJECTLIST is issued with one integer argument, the argument specifies an index value. The information for the object at that index is displayed on a single line.
The information provided for each object facilitates the command / response dynamic mapping. In particular, it is used to supply information to the WorkBench dynamic mapping GUI.
|Varies with list of supported object|
|AKD with Position Indexer||No|
|AKD sercos® III||No|