Trademarks and Copyrights
Copyright © 2009-2019 Kollmorgen
- KAS and AKD are registered trademarks of Kollmorgen.
- Kollmorgen is part of the Altra Industrial Motion Company.
- EnDat is a registered trademark of Dr. Johannes Heidenhain GmbH
- EtherCATEtherCAT is an open, high-performance Ethernet-based fieldbus system. The development goal of EtherCAT was to apply Ethernet to automation applications which require short data update times (also called cycle times) with low communication jitter (for synchronization purposes) and low hardware costs is a registered trademark and patented technology, licensed by Beckhoff Automation GmbH
- EthernetEthernet is a large, diverse family of frame-based computer networking technologies that operate at many speeds for local area networks (LANs)/IP is a registered trademark of ODVA, Inc.
- Ethernet/IP Communication Stack: copyright (c) 2009, Rockwell Automation
- HIPERFACE is a registered trademark of Max Stegmann GmbH
- PROFINET is a registered trademark of PROFIBUS and PROFINET International (PI)
- SIMATIC is a registered trademark of SIEMENS AG
- Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation
- PLCopen is an independent association providing efficiency in industrial automation.
- Codemeter is a registered trademark of WIBU-Systems AG.
- SyCon® is a registered trademark of Hilscher GmbH.
Kollmorgen Automation Suite is based on the work of:
- Qt cross-platform SDK (distributed under the
terms of the LGPL3;; Qt source is available on KDN)
- Qwt project (distributed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License - see also GPL terms)
- Zlib software library
- curl software library
- Mongoose software (distributed under the MIT License - see terms)
- JsonCpp software (distributed under the MIT License – see terms)
- U-Boot, a universal boot loader is used by the AKD PDMM and PCMM (distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License). The U-Boot source files, copyright notice, and readme are available on the distribution disk that is included with the AKD PDMM and PCMM.
All other product and brand names listed in this document may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
The information in this document is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of its release. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Kollmorgen assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss resulting from the use of this help, and expressly disclaims any liability or damages for loss of data, loss of use, and property damage of any kind, direct, incidental or consequential, in regard to or arising out of the performance or form of the materials presented herein or in any software programs that accompany this document.
All timing diagrams, whether produced by Kollmorgen or included by courtesy of the PLCopenA vendor -and product- independent worldwide association active in Industrial Control and aiming at standardizing PLC file formats based on XML organization, are provided with accuracy on a best-effort basis with no warranty, explicit or implied, by Kollmorgen. The user releases Kollmorgen from any liability arising out of the use of these timing diagrams.