- Install the drive on your conductive panel and connect the Protective Earth ground.
- Connect the logic power you will need to operate all of the control logic to X1.
- Connect the motor power to X2.
- Connect the feedback to X10.
- Connect the inputs and outputs you will be using on X7 and X8.
- Bring AC power to the unit and connect AC power to X3 or X4.
- Connect drive communications to X11.
- Confirm that you can communicate with the drive and that your PC is linked to the AKD.
Software Installation and Drive Communication Setup:
- Install and start the interface software (WorkBench).
See WorkBench System Requirements.
- Set the drive IP address using the S1 and S2 switches.
- Configure the drive using the Setup Wizard.